Tuesday 4 June 2013

Craft storage

I thought I would show you my lovely organised craft supplies.  The boxes are in the bottom of my ardrobe and the one on the right hand side is not quite as accessible as it could be but I'm working on it.  I need to sort out my clothes really...
 I really like having everything standing up as it makes it so much easier to flick through and find what you're looking for.

It's Mum's birthday today and I offered to make something in the way of a cake.  Yesterday I went on the BBC food and goodfood websites and came up with a variety of different options.  My sister narrowed it down to two and I decided to go for this cheesecake.
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3842/baked-raspberry-cheesecake
The recipe said it should be set but slightly wobbly in the centre after 40min however I found it to be really runny still and so left it longer, repeatedly checking it.  Given that a crack has developed in the top I think we can assume that I should have followed the recipe instead as I'm pretty sure the crack means that it is overbaked.  I'll make the sauce later and we'll (hopefully) enjoy it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment