Monday 3 June 2013

Bits and pieces

I know it's been a while... I'm getting there.... I have been doing stuff but haven't got photos of everything so will try and do a bit more in the next few days.  In the meantime here is a selection of things to enjoy.



From my earlier clear out/organise the miniatures here are Christmas things that you wont have seen before.  The holly strand is hand-cut foam threaded with beads.  The paper chains were made of teeny bits of paint charts.  Each link had to be bulldog clipped together while it dried so it took a very long time to make.  The cake is a bottle lid with ribbon round it.  On the top are pipe cleaner clippings that have been trimmed into trees.  At the time I was away from home and had limited craft stuff available.


Flowers for my Grandma's birthday :D I love doing things that make her happy and she enjoys flowers.  Two different colours of stocks and some white roses.  As a colour collection it is more reflective of me - subtle and pretty, whereas Grandma does tend to go for brighter/louder colour combinations.  However I bought the flowers so I bought something I was happy with and she will appreciate it because it is from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment