Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ravenwood Fair

Unemployment sucks.... really sucks...

This is another reason for making miniatures - to keep me occupied - however it has been less of a focus over the last few days as I have been to a wedding and on my first ever Ikea visit (my boyfriend even volunteered the suggestion that we go?!?).  However I have nearly completed a little tool shed to store the tools in as well as some stakes for ?runner beans? to grow up.









Perhaps of more concern is the amount of time I have recently dedicated to playing my new 'favourite' game, on facebook, that of Ravenwood Fair.  In my defense, at least I don't view the world in tetris shapes because of this!!  I am reasonably proud of my little fair and will continue to use it (and my other strateies) from going stir crazy whilst I search for another job

No comments:

Post a Comment