Tuesday 11 December 2012

A long long time coming...

I knew I hadn't been near the blog for a long time but didn't realise quite how long it had been!!  Since my last post I fell in love with the work in Hull and my amazing team who I was working with, I revisited my life list and added loads of new experiences, learnt to crochet, started a scrapbook for the year, moved to Reading for a Band 6 job, gained a (cuddly) llama and then went off sick.





Pain is never nice, constant pain is worse and when you feel like you want to rip your head off, even if yes that does mean you die, to stop it hurting then the situation needs a little external help...  Thankfully I am now on gabapentin (and several other new medications) which I can honestly say has changed my life and I have gone from counting down the minutes until my next dose of tramadol to not carrying anything stronger than ibuprofen in my bag! Such a huge change and one that I am so SO grateful for.



Over the next few weeks I'll try and catch the blog up with some of the craft projects that I've been doing.  They've had less of a miniature slant but I'm aiming to get back into that a bit more now too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment