Sunday 12 February 2012

Limited progress

I haven't really settled in properly yet and am realising how big the North/South divide is!! I've been quite tired recently as my job involves a LOT of driving and, particularly in this weather, it's been very demanding.  I've also been feeling quite low and uninterested in doing anything crafty so haven't bothered to blog.

Today is different....
- a large sheet of matboard has started being cut into pieces to make various furniture, I'm planning to follow this tutorial http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.com/search/label/How%20to%20make%20a%20kitchen%20dresser%20with%20mat%20board

- I've started turning a box (approx 3inches x 2inches) into a teenytiny roombox and have put wallpaper in as well as the ceiling and started on the light fixture hanging from the ceiling - photos will follow.  I need to work out how to furnish it in the same scale which I'm expecting to be a bit of a challenge but there we go

All in all some much needed positivity - may it last longer than the end of the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment