Thursday 28 February 2013

Neglect

It hasn't gone quite the way I planned... My attempt at conscientiously blogging about my crafting has tailed off again.  While I have done a little bit there's a whole lot of other stuff that's gone on as well.

I handed in my notice at work and then left before my month was up due to health reasons and am back, with my parents, waiting to see if I can get to see a neurologist sometime this year!

My philosophy remains the same: concentrate on the little things in life, and whatever is beautiful and lifts your heart.  We have an amazing world around us and we should enjoy it and experience it to the best of our ability.

So I spend time looking at pretty things :) and this collection is a great place to start!!

And I'm taking away the positives from the experience - that I got back to work, that I enjoyed it and that it reminded me that I'm good at my job

No comments:

Post a Comment