Tuesday 10 January 2012

January

I'm planning to make a scrap book this year of all the 'firsts' I do and experiences I have.  So far there are a few things on my list for 2012 e.g. olympics, diamond jubilee, learn to crochet and I have a couple of things from yesterday as well

- first time I drove my boyfriend to catch the train to go to the airport to fly out to Germany for work (felt very 'wifey' and probably counts as a 'life tick')
- first time I have driven the M25
When the scrapbook pages have been made I'll post them up here.

I've also made a couple of miniature books but they are packed away in one of my boxes somewhere and still need to be glued together as well so you can't see them quite yet

I've been shopping in 'The Works' today with my christmas giftcard and found some really great books and can't wait to try all the different things out.  I've seen the 'one brush' flower painting before and this book has amazing instructions and I've also picked one up called 'New Ideas in Ribboncraft' by Susan Janes





No comments:

Post a Comment