Wednesday 1 May 2013

So much going on

I've come back from the boyfriend's and my little sister is back from France.  She has herself and Mum embroiled in lots of different sewing projects so I'm trying to stay out of the way in that respect.  There has been lots of crafting going on - more cardmaking, preparing for my next patchwork positivity block and even this afternoon some miniatures!!

I'm gradually picking up the pace of my life and doing more and more every day; it's pushing my body to the limit and I'm really quite tired but amazingly the headaches are still remaining manageable!! I am due my next bad one soon but am just taking it one day at a time.

Yesterday I walked into town with my little sister and whilst it was too much for me and I wasn't entirely well for the rest of the day I took some pretty photos of the earthworks close to where we live.  I think they are English bluebells rather than Spanish but it's a little hard to tell in the photos.

First an 'arty' shot
 
 
And then a close-up.

Even though it wasn't hugely warm the sun was shining and it was a very pretty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment